Apprenticeship SAP Solutions Specialist Apprentice
SAP Solutions Specialist Apprentice
Salary: £138.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015315
Kick-start your career in Business Administration by gaining skills that will help you build towards your future career goals! Take advantage of a structured learning journey enabling you to succeed.
Launched in 2000, our client are a ‘Top of the League’ acquisition / sales outsourcer that exceeds customer targets, reduces risk and drives exceptional return on investment for clients in many sectors.
They have over 250 employees based at their Glasgow City Centre office and generate over a 150,000 sales a year on behalf of clients in the Utility, Telecommunications and Charity sectors.
As a SAP SOLUTION SPECIALIST you will be assisting on many duties and projects. This will be a hands on role and at times a fast paced environment.
- Working with colleagues to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
- Logging and keeping records of queries
- Analysing issues so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating self-help documents so colleagues can try to fix problems themselves
- Working with Team Manager if the problem is more serious and requires escalation
- Knowledgable in IT systems and working in a high tech environment would also be beneficial
- Strong computing skills
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- Well-developed interactive skills combined with hands-on and strong go-getter mentality
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Good Communications Skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday-Thursday 12pm-8pm
- Friday 11am-7pm
- £3.70 per hour + £100 per month attendance bonus
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
151 total views, 2 today