Apprenticeship Sales Admnistration Apprentice
Sales Admnistration Apprentice
Salary: £177.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-07
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015722
We want to make a big impact in our industry. Become a Digital Application Support apprentice where you can join a fantastic company based in Cambuslang.
As an apprentice office administrator you will be working with a small and very supportive office team, and your role will be to provide administrative support to the admin manager and customers.
The company have been well established for many years and have over 18 sites across the UK. This is ideal role for someone looking to start the career in an office administration role where you can learn new skills and develop with a great company who has the desire to support people through the business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administration Apprentice to join an organisation specialising in the supply and production of metal. To complement their growth plans they would love to hire a confident individual that will learn how to deliver exceptional administrative support and add value to their sales team.
This role will give you the opportunity to continuously expand your knowledge in a supportive and good working environment. This company prides itself on development of young people – you will be working alongside other apprentices on a Business Administration programme.
What would a typical day look like?
- Answer telephone calls
- Stock control
- Booking materials
- Working closely with warehouse and admin teams
- Processing delivery notes
- Processing invoices
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Liaising with suppliers
- Using Microsoft Excel and Bespoke in house system
- General office and admin support
Full training will be provided.
As you progress within the role you will have the opportunity to aid the Sales Team in expanding the company and attracting new business.
- Someone with a good work ethic
- You will be smart and well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and outgoing individual capable of working in a professional environment, liaising with suppliers and potential customers to grow the business
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Someone willing to develop and expand their knowledge
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to progress and develop within the Sales team.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
53 total views, 4 today