Apprenticeship Resourcer Apprentices
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-14
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013867
We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.
If you have a competitive nature and want to be rewarded for the work that you do, then a career with Resourcing Group should seriously be considered. My client are currently recruiting for a Resourcer Apprentice to join their team and complete a Digital Application Support Apprenticeship.
- Resourcing candidates for live job roles
- Taking references and gathering compliance
- Interviewing candidates and taking them through the registration process
- Collecting timesheets and assisting with the timesheet process on a weekly basis
- Updating records on our IT database
- Taking telephone calls and messages
- Good Customer Service skill
- A drive to succeed
- The want for a successful career
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 9.45am – 5.30pm
Beneficial & Future Prospects
Our client will provide you with a focused and tailored training programme, and one-to-one mentoring sessions to ensure you have a challenging but fulfilling fast tracked career opportunity once you have successfully completed your apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
506 total views, 4 today