Apprenticeship Remote Support Analystv Apprentice
Remote Support Analystv Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 – £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2017-08-31
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012360
This is a fantastic apprenticeship opportunity for an motivated and passionate individual to start their career as an IT Cabling Engineer.
You will be working for…
A company that provides IT infrastructure and networking services worldwide. We are renowned for delivering impartial, multivendor, multi-technology services to our customers, always keeping the customer’s business goals at the core of our solution.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Hutchinson Networks Ltd specialises in the provision of IT infrastructure and networking services worldwide. We are renowned for providing multi-vendor, multi-technology services at an exceptional level to our customer base. This includes the provision of core services, based around network design, implementation, support, troubleshooting and training in the areas including cloud services, routing & switching, data centre, unified communications, network security, 24/7 monitoring etc.
Hutchinson Networks build own public cloud platform called Fabrix and currently offers a range of cloud services incl. IaaS, backup, disaster recovery, and hosted voice.
The Remote Support Analyst will be responsible for support of our On Site Engineers during periods of work on our Customer sites. They will report directly to the Network Operation Centre Manager, with responsibility to HN Project Managers. This position is will be offered on a contract basis with several shifts per week.
• Carry out Remote/Smart Hands activities on behalf of customers, 3rd parties/vendors and other client
technical teams in line with contractual requirements.
• Be part of an ad-hoc support rota in order to cover flexible shifts over multiple time zones.
• Complete tasks to specified standards
• Respond to problems quickly and efficiently using approved procedures
• Escalate potential issues through defined escalation process.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent time management skill
• Ability to work 24/7 shifts if required (must be 18+ due to shifts)
• Ability to work and collaborate effectively
• Ability to remain calm and work quickly and efficiently under pressure
• Ability to gain and maintain trust and to develop strong relationships in both end-client and client delivery and management teams.
• Ability to prioritise workload.
• Ability to follow processes effectively
A driver would be beneficial
Someone with 5 standards grades (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours: Mon – Friday, shift work
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
131 total views, 8 today