Apprenticeship Recruitment Research Apprentice
Recruitment Research Apprentice
Salary: £160.12 per week
Closing Date: 2017-11-02
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012372
Based in the UK but serving multinational corporations, fast growing SME’s and recruitment agencies worldwide, the company is the brainchild of talent acquisition and B2B demand generation experts. This is a fantastic environment for someone to grow, learn and develop various levels of Software, which is integral to the business.
The primary objective of this role is to deliver a high quality of research, administration and customer serve to both external and internal customers.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Utilising online tools to provide completed and accurate research lists according to the brief provided to them.
- Engage with the individuals contained within these lists via any online method of communication that is relevant.
- Support the Social Media Analysts with ad-hoc duties including administration and client management where required.
- Support the management team by working on business development, marketing and research tasks where required.
- Researching new methods of working including finding sources and tools and keeping up to speed with new digital trends.
- Independent learning through video, webinars and literature such as books and white papers
- Support peers by assisting with workload where necessary.
- Ad hoc admin duties as and when required.
- Knowledge and some basic experience of using all major social networks ( Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Confident and ability to multi task
- To be able to work as part of a team while taking responsibility for own tasks/workload
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
Benefits & Rewards:
Potential of permanent role after completion of apprenticeship, higher salary, career progression
Currently seeking a hardworking, ambitious driven and strong communicator for a research assistant apprenticeship with an expanding and unique Glasgow based business.
Combining elements of Digital Marketing, particularly social media, administration and business development, this a unique opportunity for someone to begin their career in the digital & recruitment industry.
Due to funding requirements, applicants must be aged 16-19, stay in a Glasgow City Postcode and be registered on the Glasgow Guarantee website.
Educational requirements : Minimum 5 national 5’s (English essential)
Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
103 total views, 5 today