Apprenticeship Recruitment and Marketing Apprentice
Recruitment and Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 – £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-15
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013852
Recruitment is a highly lucrative industry to work in. Those who work hard are highly rewarded but it takes drive and perseverance to succeed. The skills gained in this environment can be transferred into many environments and this is an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of both the Recruitment and Construction industry and build a highly successful career.
Candidates will be based in West Lothian, be ambitious, organised and have an understanding of targets.
For the past 10 years, this company has established itself as a major source of temporary staff for the construction industry. Working with major developers and building companies across the country. The office team are a young and enthusiastic group who strive for excellence in their field.
- Working with the existing team, you will support with general administration duties while managing the company`s social media presence.
- As your skills grow and your course progresses, you will take on further responsibility in developing social media campaigns in order to generate candidate attraction.
- You will develop an understanding of both the recruitment and construction industry and follow strict processes to ensure client and candidate satisfaction.
- If you are someone who works hard to play hard, with a mature outlook and driven by success, you will excel in this environment.
- Recruitment is a tough industry to work in but can bring great rewards from the right attitude and work ethic.
- Strong interest in social media and sound understanding of how to attract views to posts on Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Minimum of 5 Standard Grade/National 5s at Level 3 or above including Maths and English is required to complete the Digital Applications Apprenticeship program.
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- £10,000 – £12,000 based on experience plus bonuses
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- This company is keen to develop existing skills of someone new to the industry and give them a great start in their career.
- Enthusiastic Recruitment and Marketing Apprentice opportunity to become a “Resourcer of the Future” within successful Construction Recruitment Company.
- Growth opportunities within the business depending on your strengths.
- Opportunities include within Marketing, Resourcing and Business Development.
- Bonus scheme based on both personal and company performance.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
40 total views, 2 today