Apprenticeship Recruitment Administration Apprentice
Recruitment Administration Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-28
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010939
This is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to join a small but highly successful recruitment company who specialise in recruiting across the care sector.
If you have an interest in care and helping people combined with an interest in working within a sales / recruitment environment then this could be the role for you.
The team are all very friendly and approachable and would support you every step of the way and there would certainly be a future for you once you had completed your apprenticeship to move into a consultant role with a salary increase and the ability to earn commission if you wished.
Responsibilities of the Business Apprentice
- This will be a very busy and varied role where no two days will be the same, you will be responsible for providing a full support to the team including:
- Answering incoming calls,
- Scanning files and documents onto internal systems
- Responding to applications
- Dealing with candidate registration documents and sending out reference requests and PVG applications
- Processing timesheets
- Printing registration packs
- Advertising all roles
- Social media updates
- Setting up mail merges
- Sending out mail merge mailers to clients
- Calling registered candidates to check their availability for shifts and building a rapport with the candidates
Requirements of the Business Apprentice
- My client is looking for an apprentice who is keen to learn, thrives in past paced environments but most importantly has an interest in the care sector, that the individual needing the care service is always the most important person.
- First rate verbal and communication skills are essential, as is organisational skills and an ability to multi task.
- There is great future opportunities within this company to progress your career once you have completed your apprenticeship.
- You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Training available for the Business Apprentice
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Benefits: (additional information)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice looking for a future career within recruitment, on completion of your apprenticeship then a permanent recruitment role with a fantastic salary increase could be yours.
Please note you will be put through a PVG check if successful in your application.
How to Apply
254 total views, 2 today