Apprenticeship Reception/Recruitment Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 – £250.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010424
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don’t delay!
Alba Science is a market leading scientific research company specialising in the testing of cosmetic products for a number of global brands.
Responsibilities of the Business Administration Apprentice:
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills – much of the role will involve organising and processing an extensive panel of volunteers, both on site and remotely via email and telephone. IT literacy, strong organisational and administrative skills are essential. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail as processing information quickly yet accurately is also a must.
General administrative duties such as mail management and fielding incoming enquiries via email and telephone.
- Routinely printing and binding and mailing documents.
- Processing, screening and inputting volunteer enquiries.
- Telephoning volunteers to recruit for studies and performing all the required study administration.
- Greeting volunteers on their arrival at the test centre and managing all their accordant study paperwork.
- Assisting technicians with the set up and maintenance of appointment schedules for studies and co-ordinating appointment times with the volunteers.
- Routinely managing and maintaining the current volunteer database, ensuring that all the data is accurate and current.
Requirements of the Business Administration Apprentice:
- You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Friendly and professional individual
- Confident telephone manners
- High attention to detail
- Good time management
- Problem solving skills
- Motivated and self-driven
Training available for the Business Administration Apprentice:
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Salary and benefits:
Vibrant offices with real emphasis on career development
Weekly wage: £150 – £250 per week
How to Apply
161 total views, 3 today