Apprenticeship Receptionist/ Administrator Apprentice
Receptionist/ Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £225.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-14
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015788
Launched in 1990 this local business specializes in the manufacture and installation of double glazed products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career with a local business specializing in hire drive. Working in an administration role as part of a small team you will gain broad experience as you will be engaged with all aspects of the business, from dealing with customers, to doing administration and running reports.
You will be communicating with your colleagues who will help coach you in the areas that you need most and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks.
Launched in 1990 this local business specializes in the manufacture and installation of double glazed products. More recently it has launched a hire drive division and in in the process of expanding into the hospitality industry with the opening of a hotel.
- Using tass books to process hire agreements
- Using world pay online system to process payments
- Emailing and telephoning customers
- Occasionally filling up vehicles with fuel
- Maintaining accurate records via input to database and spreadsheets
- Scanning, filling and dealing with mail
- Answering calls and emails
- General admin duties as when required by management
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Positive attitude towards work
- A willingness to learn
- Good time management and personal organization
- Takes initiative
Driving License is Essential for this role so you can park the hire vehicles when they are returned.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Working 4 week days and either a Saturday or Sunday
- Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Saturday: 8.30am – 2.30pm
- Sunday: 8.30am – 1.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
18 total views, 4 today