Salary: £150.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-01
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015675
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company, the business serves clients in exhibitions, museums and retail stores so this would be great for someone looking for a career with some variety.
You will be working with a very exciting Bespoke carpentry business.
They are looking for someone with good organisational skills who can hit the ground running, the successful candidate will be a good communicator who is keen on growing with the business.
- Helping to provide Administrative support to all members of the team.
- Assist with Procurement of materials
- Assist with Job system
- Monitor shared Mailbox for Help desk
- Assist with Accounts system
- Dealing with internal and external telephone inquiries
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Full training will be provided
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
86 total views, 3 today