Apprenticeship Reception Apprentice
Salary: £210.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-06-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014780
An opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join our administration team. This is a busy working environment which provides an interesting and varied job role and involves direct contact with our consultants, patients and other departments within the hospital. You will provide an accurate and efficient administration support to the administration team and ensure the smooth running of the departments. You will be supporting a number of the administration departments to deliver first class customer service to our Patients and Consultants. You will be involved in projects and will have the opportunity to work in a number of different Administration Departments.
Spire Edinburgh Hospitals is one of the largest private hospitals in the UK and the busiest surgical hospital in the Spire Healthcare group. The hospital is at the forefront of technology in the independent sector, regularly pioneering new surgical techniques such as robotic surgery.
- How the reception department runs
- Day to day tasks
- Use of SAP (computer program)
- Experience with customers, colleagues, consultants etc.
- You have the option to work towards an industry recognised qualification.
- Keyboard/Computer skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages
- Initiative, commitment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative with a flexible attitude towards working the hours required to meet the needs of the business.
- A standard disclosure from Disclosure Scotland will be applied for in the event of a successful application.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
The department is open Monday – Friday 6.30am – 9pm, Saturday 6.30am-7pm & Sunday 8am-5pm. The role requires flexibility to work a variety of shifts within these hours to suit the needs of the business.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
104 total views, 2 today