Apprenticeship Reception & Admin Apprentice
Reception & Admin Apprentice
Salary: £131.25 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-25
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011226
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
The UK market leader in the water cooler industry and following the acquisition in December 2013, number one in the office coffee market.
As part of a bigger international company, which has a presence in 15 countries, we have over 15 years of high-quality servicing experience in the home and office beverage delivery market. We are experts in our field and operate with local managers in branches across the UK, supplying refreshing water and coffee to offices and homes with the feel of a local distributor, but with the backing of an international company.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Apprentice
- Meeting and greeting visitors – creating a warm environment upon arrival
- Handling incoming calls and emails
- Management of meeting rooms
- Ensure reception area is well maintained and presentable
- Manage, sort and distribute incoming post daily (2 mail deliveries per day)
- Frank outgoing mail and have ready for collection at 3 pm each day
- Organise special mail for postman
- Receive courier deliveries and put parcels in mail room
- Keep mail room tidy and organised
- Provide administration support to HR Department
- Issue ID badges to new starters
- Arrange visitor passes
- Research and book venues, accommodation and transport, as and when required
- Administer daily car park register
- Receive fruit deliveries
- Ensure coffee machine is stocked daily
- Report any facilities issues
- Fire alarm testing
- Other Ad Hoc duties as require
Requirements of the Apprentice
- Relevant experience in a reception or customer facing role.
- High attention to detail
- Numerate, analytical and PC Literate (MS Office)
- Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and able to prioritise and work
- Ability to communicate internally and externally
- Flexibility and commitment to support the department wherever required
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (grade C and above) or equivalent including Maths and English
Benefits: (additional information)
Career Progression potential through the company and department, higher salary.
How to Apply
135 total views, 2 today