Apprenticeship Project Coordinator Apprentice
Project Coordinator Apprentice
We specialise in the provision of IT infrastructure and networking services worldwide. We are renowned for providing multi-vendor, multi-technology services at an exceptional level to our customer base. This includes the provision of core services, based around network design, implementation, support, troubleshooting and training.
We build our own public cloud platform called Fabrix and currently offer a range of cloud services incl. IaaS, backup, disaster recovery, and hosted voice.
- Maintenance and updating the company Salesforce
- Work closely with other Project Managers to resolve scheduling conflicts
- Work with Project team to plan resources and scheduled proactively and efficiently
- Manage multiple dispatches with the resource department and third-party vendors
- Communication and documentation for both vendors and customers
- Manage project deliverables
- Manage project budgets
- Vendor management
- Work closely with Resources department to introduce new engineers to the team when required
- Build and develop on-going quality measurements for projects, based customer feedback
- Reviewing, improving and documenting processes and paperwork with Project Management Operations team
- Adherence to company CRM tools
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Monday – Friday
9.00am – 5.00pm
Why start your career with a Business apprenticeship…?
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
244 total views, 2 today