Apprenticeship Product Design and Software Apprentice
Product Design and Software Apprentice
Salary: £154.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013902
Currently seeking an innovative, technically and design minded, passionate and ambitious individual for a Product Design and Software Apprentice position, with an exciting growth company in the city centre of Glasgow. The role will encompass all aspects of Product Design; prototyping and software development.
- Participate in all team meetings and share ideas.
- Support and learn from the Technical Director in the design and creation of new products which will help shape the future of the entire company.
- Support and earn from the Technical Director in getting real feedback on concepts and prototypes from the team and focus groups.
- Support and learn from the Technical Director in the researching competitor products and competitor analysis.
- To continually think from a customer point of view when interacting with any products to make it more intuitive for the customer to interact with.
- Apprenticeship will be a blend of on the job experience, workshops and online learning
- Minimum 5 National 5s (C and above), including Maths and English.
- Innovative; enthusiastic; team player.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills and be willing to learn.
- High attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Ambition, strong work ethic and to challenge other ideas.
- Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- £155 per week but open to negotiate
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Start with a 12-14 month Product Design and Software development apprenticeship consisting of training in small groups and work based assessments, cover all aspects of the end to end prototyping of advancement to current products and new products.
- A generous benefits package.
- Dress down culture part on an exciting team as they expand into different countries. Company enjoys social drinks and meals.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
231 total views, 2 today