Apprenticeship Optical Co-ordinator Apprentice
Optical Co-ordinator Apprentice
Salary: £156.00 per week
Closing Date: 2019-05-21
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00018026
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. As a Business Apprentice you will be assisting on many duties. This will be a hands on role and at times a fast paced environment. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
Our client is one of leading opticians. Working in a co-ordinator role as part of a small team you will gain broad experience as you will be engaged with all aspects of the business, from dealing with customers, to doing administration and running reports.
- Helping to provide an efficient and effective service to the clients, partners and staff.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Operating specialist CRM system
- Using in-house specialised optical software
- Supporting opticians using specific technical equipment
- Using online ordering portal to support stock management
- Maintaining digital files for patients
- Front of house reception·
- Providing administrative support to the finance team updating excel spreadsheets and using SAGE
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks as required
- Must be able to speak Urdu or Punjabi
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Full training will be provided
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 – 17:00
- £3.90 Per Hour
- £156 Per Week
- £8112 Per Year
Future Career Progression:
- The company have a history of supporting apprentices through their qualification and giving them great exposure and experience dealing with customers and understanding technical information.
- Salary will be reviewed every 3 months
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
52 total views, 3 today