Apprenticeship Operations Apprenticeship
This department is responsible for Design, Deliver and Support our Tech UK infrastructure, which includes Virtualization, Servers, UNIX, Databases, Data Centre, Storage and Workload Automation. You’ll learn about how these systems are crucial to keeping all of Sky’s Business areas working to ensure a seamless customer experience for any that uses or contacts Sky.
What we look for:
- A passion for technology and Sky’s business
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Able and motivated to learn quickly in this fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Ability to problem-solve and think logically
- Confident, personable and adaptable
- A minimum of 5 Standards 1-3 (including in English and Maths). For certain roles, we’re looking for people with a strong maths background so Highers in Maths is highly desirable.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
154 total views, 3 today