Apprenticeship Operations Administrator Apprentice
Operations Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £153.75 – £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-05-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014220
Looking for hard working individuals who are looking to begin their career within the Administration field. Candidates should be looking to learn new skills, have great attention to detail and be a strong communicator as well as being able to work well within a team.
Company within the metal industry looking to expand their Estimation team with a terrific opportunity for a young person to begin their career in administration.
- Raising sales orders and associated packs
- Purchasing to specifications
- Organising transport
- Generating dispatch notes and sending out invoices.
- Answering calls and dealing with customer enquiries
- Organising transport together with the dispatch paperwork
- Raising sales order using Sage accounts system
- Communicating with and following instructions given by colleagues.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong Numeracy Skills
- IT literate
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 37.5 hr per week
- £8,000 – £11,000
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
101 total views, 4 today