Apprenticeship Operations Administrator Apprentice
Operations Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £187.50 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-23
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010543
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A ground transportation management company with an obsession for quality control and customer service. Their dedication to quality flows through their company, and due to a unique combination of quality control programmes, innovation, dedication and passion, they have raised the chauffeuring industry standard globally.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Operations Administrator Apprentice:
- Process incoming email/phone bookings in a correct and timely manner
- Handle client or supplier queries
- Assist with Roadshow, Corp & Events & Control departments as required
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and suppliers
- Handle any special requests for clients
- Report feedback in the system as required
- Follow up/set reminders on missing information to fully complete each booking
- Assist with maintenance of any affiliate documentation
- Prioritise incoming control screen alerts
- Administration duties as requires
Requirements of the Operations Administrator Apprentice:
- Good communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills (Microsoft packages)
- Good administration skills
- Team player
- Ability to follow through and complete tasks
- Maintain regular and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications gained:
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6’ and a certificate for ‘Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6’. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Salary and Working Hours:
- 5 days shift working between 8am-7pm
- 35-40 hours per week
- £5 per hour
How to Apply
222 total views, 2 today