Apprenticeship Office Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 – £199.88 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-10
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010089
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A business that have supplied bottling, labelling, and packaging equipment for water, soft drinks, beers, wines, spirits, food sauces, chemicals and toiletries since 1994.
We are a traditional family business that listens to our clients, acts as technical advisers and delivers customised solutions.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Answering the phone
- Organising couriers and office mail
- Updating the extensive contact list and database on a daily basis
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will be…
- Friendly and professional
- Confident to use the telephone and will have a polite telephone manner
- Someone with a high attention to detail
- Confident at learning and using multitasking between clients and staff
- A team player and excited about joining a growing company
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to get a hands-on experience in working with a fast growing company.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
280 total views, 3 today