Apprenticeship Office Admnistrator Apprentice
Office Admnistrator Apprentice
Salary: £221.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015440
This Business Administration Apprenticeship will initially be a 12 month program but gives the option of developing your skills and qualifications further.
The employer is keen for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to join the business and grow a career and happy to support future course options you may be interested in relevant to your position.
You will be first point of contact for telephone enquiries from employers and delegates contacting the training site.
Further duties include but not limited to:
• registration of delegates attending courses
• inputing information of clients and delegates
• keeping company database up to date
• scheduling course bookings
• supporting all internal office administration tasks
- Organised person capable of multi tasking
- People person with great customer service abilities
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Ambitious and keen to begin your career
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
227 total views, 3 today