Apprenticeship Office Administrator Apprenticeship
Office Administrator Apprenticeship
Salary: £127.50 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-13
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00009922
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A family run home care provider who have been a market leader in the Care industry for a number of years. Covering most regions throughout the West of Scotland, they provide exemplary home care assistance to the elderly within the communities they cover.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a career within an office environment within an organisation who continue to grow and support and promote development within their own staff.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Managing and reconciling all CM2000 data on a daily basis, using our in-house CM2000 & Carefree systems – Record, report and analyse data in line with policies and processes in place
- Engaging with field based Care Workers, Managers and Senior Managers to positively undertake and promote duties & compliance
- Answering/Transferring Calls
- Processing Mail
- Filling/Faxing and emailing
- Typing up Clients Personal Care Plans
- Minute Taking
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will have…
- Strong Microsoft skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills – both written and verbal
- Multi-tasking and numeracy skills
- The ability to work to deadlines/effective time management skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Some experience in a work place
- 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
- This position is full time
- 36 & ¾ hours per week between 8.45am – 4.45pm Monday to Friday, with a 4pm finish on Friday’s
- Full training and SVQ training is provided
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
You will have the opportunity to gain a higher salary, a permanent contract and further career development.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
235 total views, 4 today