Apprenticeship Office Administrator Apprentice
Office Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-18
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015839
Our client is a lively and dynamic recruitment agency based in Glasgow City Centre. Great local transport links. Reward their staff with regular social outings.
A leading recruitment agency based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre are looking for an Office Administrator for a 8-10 month fixed term contract.
This role is for a Business Administration Apprenticeship and successful completion of this apprenticeship will lead to a SCQF Level 3 diploma in Business and Administration. Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain daily review of Anderson Knight Gmail Account
- Answering the phone, directing candidates and clients accordingly
- Preparation of agency formatted CV’s
- Saving documents to drop box – all registration documents and ID
- Dealing with the Reg docs and chasing candidates for completed Reg docs
- Saving all Reg docs onto the library in the RED system
- Sending out Reference Requests to clients as per the consultants instruction
- Adding candidates to system (not speaking to them – filling out very basic info. Consultants must check all information that has been added, like keywords etc.)
- Maintenance & upload of all jobs posted to Anderson Knight website (keeping track of them on a bi-weekly basis)
- Advertise new vacancies on S1 as instructed
- Update the AK website, ensuring all content updated – meet with Gillian every Friday to discuss content and updates
- General filling duties
- Scanning and saving of TOB onto the Library on RED
- Updating and taking control along with Gillian on all Social Media including Facebook, Twitter and Linked In
- Monday reporting – audits, call reports, weekly activity report and weekly performance analysis
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9.00am-5.30pm Monday – Thursday
- 9.00am-4.30pm Friday
- 37.5 hours
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
100 total views, 1 today