Apprenticeship Office Administrator Apprentice
Office Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £157.50 – £221.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-30
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015362
An Administration Apprenticeship has become available within a busy, well respected Law Firm in Ayr which specialises in Residential Conveyancing, Family & Court, Commercial Law and Accident Claims.
Through internal staff progression a position for an Apprentice Junior Admin position has become available.
The ideal candidate will be well presented, hard working and punctual. The candidate must also possess a positive, flexible attitude together with a willingness to learn.
Through this role the candidate will learn a variety of administrative roles within our office and there is scope for internal progression within the firm for the right candidate who demonstrates a professional outlook and work ethic at all times.
Due to funding requirements, applicants must live within Ayrshire postcode.
- Ensure office tidy at all times and kitchen supplies are adequate
- Responsible for making tea/coffee for client meetings
- Relief reception during lunch hours and holidays
- Responsible for monitoring stationary
- Deliveries/Collection of files from storage unit.
- Distribution of faxes
- Mail runs
- Typing using specialised computer software package
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart appearance
- Willing to learn new skills
- Works well under pressure
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.45am – 5.15pm
- £8190 – 11505 depending on age
- Due to funding requirements, applicants must live within South Ayrshire postcode
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
123 total views, 3 today