Apprenticeship Office Administration Apprentice
Office Administration Apprentice
Salary: £153.75 – £210.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-08-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011411
Working for an established recruitment company who cover both the permanent and contract markets. Since its inception in 2002, the company have experienced sustained growth, established successful long-term partnerships and increased our client contract base. It presents a young person with a supportive and developmental environment.
A fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company as an office junior. If you want to propel your career and learn industry skills this is the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of the Office Administration Apprentice:
- Preparation of contracts and printing reports
- Invoicing preparation and typing and letter writing
- Photocopying, laminating, binding presentations , arranging meeting rooms for guests
- Make and receive customer call and reception duties
- Outlook or email experience
- General admin duties inclusive of filing typing, letter writing etc. Excel and word experience.
- General administrative tasks
- Diary Management
- Inbound and outbound calling
- Preparation of invoices and contracts
- Database Management
- Dealing with CVS
Requirements of the Office Administration Apprentice:
- Willingness to learn
- Hard working
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Packages
- Strong communicator – both verbal & written
- Numeracy skills
- Good telephone manner
Salary & Benefits:
- £8,000 – £10,920 per annum
- Permanent role, higher salary, further training.
How to Apply
140 total views, 9 today