Apprenticeship Modern Apprentice within Business Administration
Modern Apprentice within Business Administration
Salary: £318.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-10-12
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012286
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career
You will be working for…
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Support Apprentice to join our clients IT Contract and Vendor Management team based at Gyle Square on the outskirts of Edinburgh. They are a large NHS Scotland organisation who provides contract management and support for national IT systems and services for the wider health service and public sector within Scotland.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
As part of the NSS IT Contract, Vendor and Service Management Team your main role will be working on all aspects of IT service management including, change, incident and problem management. Contract support including contract governance, payment processing and change management.
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Support Apprentice to join our IT Contract Vendor and Service Management team based at Gyle Square on the outskirts of Edinburgh. We are a large NHS Scotland organisation who provides contract management, service management and support for national IT systems and services for the wider health service and public sector within Scotland.
• Carry out a variety of general administrative and typing duties including processing mail; preparing letters; memos and reports; diary management; departmental filing; event organisation; maintenance of equipment.
• Assist with the administration of a variety of projects
• Design and produce letter/forms in a business environment
• Assist with and participate in the planning and organisation of meetings
• Assist with and participate in the organisation of business travel or accommodation
• Deliver, monitor and evaluate customer service
• Any other appropriate duties as required.
• Keep up to date with IT policies and procedures and provide comments to colleagues as and when required.
• Assess and resolve problems or assign to appropriate IT team.
• Ensure departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs) and standards are followed.
• Perform routine administration tasks including updating data systems and directories.
Strong commitment to achieving a Modern Apprenticeship in Business and Administration (SVQ 3).
Knowledge of systems, databases and websites.
Experience of working as a team
Good communication skills and experience of dealing with people
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours: Mon – Friday, 9am – 5pm
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
195 total views, 4 today