Apprenticeship Marketing Product Analyst Apprentice
Marketing Product Analyst Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 – £169.88 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-01
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010232
This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!
You will be working for…
One of the largest resellers of brand name computer technology and consumer electronic products to the home consumer and business customer. This employer is based in East Kilbride and due to continued growth are looking to hire an Apprentice to join their Product Analyst team.
It would provide the successful applicant with an invaluable insight to the workings of purchasing and marketing departments. A full time, permanent role would be available at the end of the apprenticeship period.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this job you will be…
- Checking products prior to purchase
- Costing products according to pre-established business rules
- Ensuring products delivered are as ordered
- Listing products on retail website
- Ad hoc product database maintenance
- Monitoring and researching marketplace pricing
As a Product Analyst, you will review products from pre purchase, to receipt, to listing on internal & external sales media.
You will liaise closely with marketing, purchasing & operations staff to ensure products are correctly described and marketed.
- An interest in technology
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware & software
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good numeracy
- Strong customer service ethos
- High levels of enthusiasm, motivation and drive
- The ability to work unsupervised
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Other important information:
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00 to 5:30pm
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digital Skills apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
Skills and Experience:
How to Apply
163 total views, 3 today