Apprenticeship Marketing Assistant Apprentice
Marketing Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £187.50 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010409
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A company based in Glasgow, who deliver bespoke systems for financial services.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will…
- In a hybrid role doing Marketing and Business Administration
- Deal with content creation
- Do graphic work
- Be creating & updating sales brochures
- Follow up on leads (no selling)
- Do General Administration work i.e. setting up meeting rooms
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search – SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Marketing.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will be…
- Willing to learn & develop
- Someone with a good grasp of written English as you will be dealing with financial services
- Able to demonstrate previous written work (portfolio)
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
Daily working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, 37.5hrs per week
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digital Marketing apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
118 total views, 2 today