Apprenticeship Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £187.50 – £225.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015081
Leading UK training organisation with training centres throughout the UK. Who design and deliver apprenticeship programmes, from level 2 through to Degree level and workplace learning for the specific sectors.
Support the Marketing Team by carrying out tasks and duties as instructed. This includes collateral formatting, administrative tasks, and copywriting. This also may include digital support, email marketing, Social media, and implementation of marketing collateral, projects and campaigns.
- Daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities. E.g. maintaining an up-to date spreadsheet of all projects and tasks.
- Ensure all marketing material and documents are efficiently filed, obtaining and processing POs as required etc.
- Help with the preparation of promotional presentations using Microsoft Word/PP/Excel
- Assist staff use document templates for internal and external use
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Writing and proof reading copies for marketing and sales materials.
Web Site updates:
- Gather and post online content on the company’s website
- Help create engaging text, image and video content
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Help create and maintain a strong online presence for our company.
- Implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts.
- Develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand.
- Ultimately to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries – customer service/sales role?
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- The person requires to have been on a marketing course and/or have experience in marketing/advertising
- They must have an excellent command of written and spoken English. In particular the ability to communicate effectively via e mail and digital channels
- They must be proficient with Microsoft Word/PP/Excel. I realise that this is a course subject and their skills would develop.
- They must be personable and self-motivated as Anna and I are not in the office all the time. This role is Glasgow office based.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 08:30am – 5pm
- £5-£6 per hour
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
138 total views, 2 today