Apprenticeship Lettings Assistant Apprentice
Lettings Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 – £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2019-05-31
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017986
A leading property company who specialises in professional lets, student lets, short term lets and festival lets are looking to add an administration apprentice to their growing team.
This is a well-established firm who are growing rapidly and you would be exposed to all areas of the business. This will be an exciting and varied business administration apprenticeship working in a very fast paced environment.
Working for a successful Property company in Central Edinburgh you will gain an Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Our client is invested in developing young people in the workplace with a history of successful apprentices.
The objective of this role is for the role holder, to learn an office based skill set and demonstrate the on the job learning in the workplace.
- Support our Front of House reception by:
- Meeting and greeting clients at our City reception.
- First in line to answer incoming telephone calls and dealing with enquiries, gaining as much information from the caller to enable a correct and positive response.
- Keeping the reception area clear of debris
- Support our Letting team by:
- Tenant Application Processing – Accurate data and document management.
- Communication with Tenants viewing property.
- Preparing Property Viewer and Landlord packs.
- Key preparation – maintaining and auditing the inventory.
- Property database maintenance – accurate data entry.
- Office waste and recycling.
Skills and Experience:
- Speak and write fluent English with evidenced Right to Work in the UK. A command of other languages is of benefit, but not essential.
- Experience of operating MS Office Applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Positive and clear communicator, verbally and in writing.
- Flexibility to learn new skills – transactional physical tasks and behavioural skills.
- Ability to become confident overtime with the training provided and demonstrate the skills learnt.
- Alignment to our Core Competencies.
- Key performance indicators in this role are:
- Punctual attendance
- Becoming a confident communicator – Demonstrate learning by answering customer enquiries directly.
- Able to organise own tasks and prioritise your daily routine
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 – Shift to be confirmed
- It will be 0800-1630, 0830-1700, 0900-1730 or 0930-1800
- 28 days holidays including all bank holiday and 3 personal days per year. (Holidays are challenging to accommodate from mid June to mid September due to operational business requirements)
- Company pension – employer contributions matched up to a cap of 5%
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
32 total views, 3 today