Apprenticeship Lettings Administration Apprentice
Lettings Administration Apprentice
Salary: £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-01-23
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013381
A well established and successful property based in Edinburgh. mThis is a friendly and fast paced environment where you will learn all aspects of the property sector.
QA Apprenticeships are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Apprentice to join one of our Property Lettings clients. Working within a very varied role where you will learn all areas of the business supporting a very busy team of Property Lettings Managers. Ideally you will want to grow with this role and develop a career within lettings with the aim to be a Property Manager in the futur
Working as a Lettings Administration Apprentice, your role will be very varied supporting a team of Property Managers.
- Answering incoming calls from landlords, tenants etc
- Answering any queries regarding properties for let via telephone and email
- Arranging for viewings and routine inspections in Property Managers diaries
- Liaising with tradesmen regarding any repairs to properties
- Issuing keys for property inspections and viewings
- Assisting with new tenants, reference checking, printing off lease documentation,
- Printing off inventories for flats
- Marketing properties on various property portals
We are looking for a Lettings Administration Apprentice who has excellent communication skills, is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Ideally you will be looking for a career within the property sector and on completion of your apprenticeship then our client will be looking for develop your career further
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm, £11,000
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
73 total views, 2 today