Apprenticeship Learning Administrator Apprentice
Learning Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £196.13 per week
Closing Date: 2018-02-12
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013548
We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.
The Social Enterprise Academy helps thousands of people to develop themselves and their organisations so that they can change the world for the better.
Through dynamic learning and development programmes facilitated by our network of skilled tutors, we help entrepreneurship and leadership to flourish in organisations, networks, schools and colleges. We work with social entrepreneurs, chief executives, frontline teams, young people in and out of education and many others to support anyone contributing to social change.
Having the right mind-set, attitude and approach is as important for us as having the right experience and skills.
- To provide a professional and friendly point of contact for our City & Guilds (ILM) qualifications and learning programmes – dealing with enquiries and providing information by phone and email.
- To correspond and liaise with learners on a regular basis.
- To administer the City & Guilds (ILM) qualifications process for learners. Raising invoices for registration fees, registering and resulting learners with ILM. Providing data when required.
- To provide ILM reports for managers, funders and external verifiers.
- To make the arrangements for learning programmes, activities and events including collating learning materials, booking venues, catering and equipment.
- To administer and input all necessary data onto the Learning Management System (Access database).
- To assist with the day to day office administration. Liaising with suppliers, ordering stationary and arranging travel and accommodation
- To liaise closely with and support tutors to effectively deliver learning programmes.
- To support specific learning projects and tasks that develop the hub and support staff and associate tutors.
- To contribute, as an integral member of the team, to the development and success of the Social Enterprise Academy.
- An enthusiastic and proactive individual that has interest in helping and supporting people learn and develop.
- A drive to exceed customer expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with customers and clients
- Good experience in an administration and co-ordination role with an attention to detail and commitment to deadlines
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Experience in working in a busy environment and able to manage and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to collate and present information clearly
- Keen to work as an enthusiastic member of a constantly evolving team
- keen to work as an integral part of a small organisation
- Commitment to the values of social enterprise and equality
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 32.5 hours p/w
- Mon – Fri
Beneficial & Future Prospects
- 25 Days Holiday
- 10 Public Holidays
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
167 total views, 3 today