Apprenticeship Lead Generation/ Account manager support Apprentice
Lead Generation/ Account manager support Apprentice
Salary: £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-19
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013882
Our client is a world leading specialist in their field with offices within the UK, US, Hong Kong and Australia working with over 1,500 companies globally supporting some of the worlds largest staffing companies, recruitment firms, job boards and software vendors.
Due to their phenomenal growth, they are looking for 2 enthusiastic apprentices to join their Account Management team where you will be working with their clients across the UK and eventually across the world.
You will be fully trained in their product and given the right support to succeed and excel within their team.
So, if you like speaking to people, are happy to chat to clients over the phone building rapport with them and eventually meeting clients then this is the perfect apprenticeship opportunity for you.
We currently have a number of apprentices working within this business and they are all fully supported by their team and managers and are thriving in their roles.
- Telephone duties including – Generating lead, appointments and meetings
- Supporting Account Manager team and candidate Helpdesk during busy periods
- Generating leads through social media
- Attend client meetings when needed with Account manager team
- Deal with all support request
- Updating clients details on internal systems
- This company is fast growing and there are limitless future opportunities for you
- Out client is looking for a confident, outgoing, eager to learn candidate.
- First rate communication skills are essential, you have to be self motivated and not afraid to pick the phone up to call an existing and potential clients.
- An attention to detail is very important and it would be an advantage if you had an interest in software / technology.
- If you are looking for a very varied role with fantastic future prospects then this is the role for you
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
68 total views, 4 today