Apprenticeship Law Firm – Administration and Reception Apprentice
Law Firm – Administration and Reception Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-03
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015698
We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you would be working for a very well established Scottish law firm with offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow providing a wide variety of legal services
This is a leading Law firm who have a history of supporting young people with the first step in the careers.
Administration and Reception Apprentice opportunity in Edinburgh city center, working for one of Scotland’s leading Law firms.
Working with the existing team, including other Apprentices, you will support with all administration duties including filing, fact checking and data entry. You will be first point of contact for reception cover and and support various departments of the business with Administration duties.
This is a very friendly and professional team with a wide range of clients.
- Co-ordination of the storage, scanning, indexing, filing and retrieval of titles within the firm.
- Assisting with offsite storage & shredding
- Additional reception support when required which would involve answering incoming calls, transferring calls, taking detailed messages and meeting visitors to site
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Producing documents as and when required following the instructions of the author
- Liaising with the cash room over cash related matters when necessary
- Great communication skills are essential.
- Strong IT/Administration skills will be a key advantage and full training provided.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
96 total views, 6 today