Apprenticeship Junior Office Administrator
Junior Office Administrator
Salary: £221.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-19
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015259
TALA Training have an exciting opportunity for an Office junior to join our growing administration team. The successful candidate will be given all the necessary training and support to develop their skills and play a key role within the organisation.
TALA Training is a leading provider of construction based health and safety training courses; delivered at our Training Centres in Manchester and Glasgow.
We are an approved training organisation with accreditation from many awarding bodies including CITB ConstructionSkills, ECITB, CCNSG, PASMA and IOSH.
- Taking phone call enquiries
- Processing course bookings
- Organising course paperwork
- Setting up training courses
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Good understanding of basic IT skills; such as word and excel
- Positive and Friendly approach in dealing with business clients and candidates
English and Maths to Nat 4 standard as minimum; will be required for this post.
- Monday – Friday
- 9am- 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
137 total views, 3 today