Apprenticeship Junior Marketing Analyst
Junior Marketing Analyst
Kames Capital has an excellent opportunity for a school leaver to gain an introduction to the asset management industry by joining our Marketing team as a Junior Marketing Analyst. The role is part of Kames Capital’s Investment 2020 programme which is an organisation created to make the investment industry more accessible for school leavers. The successful candidate will gain first hand insight into the industry while making a real contribution to the success of the business.
This is a one year fixed term contract. The role purpose is to provide support to our Marketing team across Kames’ wholesale, institutional and insured channels.
The role is based in our Edinburgh offices with competitive salary.
Start date: September 2017.
The Investment 2020 Training Programme includes:
- Induction training
- A ‘hands-on’ role working in a team in a fast-paced business environment.
- A programme of events throughout your contract at one of the member firm’s offices
- Opportunity to start a foundation qualification with the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI)
- Regular feedback from your HR and/or line manager
- Access to Investment 2020 on line resources including training and careers information
More information on Investment 2020 can be found at www.investment2020.org.uk
Provide a range of support activities to assist a team of 14 Marketing professionals. The team are responsible for the development and delivery of high quality and effective marketing communications to an international client base. Activities will include:
- Manage and maintain client and prospect data – support marketing campaigns with accurate and reliable account and contact data
- Development of marketing initiatives – assist in the development, updating and management of marketing materials
- Business reporting – prepare regular and adhoc reports on data and marketing campaigns to support management and business planning
- Procedures – Contribute to the development and maintenance of procedures for management of client and prospect data to ensure marketing regulatory deliverables are met
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by his/her manager from time to time so long as such duties are within the scope and ability of the job holder.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and a desire to get things right
- A keen ability to learn and to work as part of a team
- Confident, self-assured, assertive and friendly
- Adaptable and achievement orientated
- High level of competence with technology and Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Standard Grades 1-3 and ideally a minimum of 3 Highers or equivalent.
How to ApplyApplicants should email a CV and covering letter with a short personal statement to: email@example.com
Apply for this Job
956 total views, 1 today