Apprenticeship Junior Client Management Analyst
Junior Client Management Analyst
Kames Capital has an excellent opportunity for a school leaver to gain an introduction to the Asset Management Industry by joining our Client Management team as a Junior Client Management Analyst. The role is part of Kames Capital’s Investment 2020 programme which was created to make the industry more accessible to school leavers. The successful candidate will gain first hand insight into the industry while making a real contribution to the success of the business.
This is a one year fixed term contract. The role purpose is to provide service support to our Client Management team covering Institutional, Insured and Retail clients across the UK and Europe.
The role is based in our Edinburgh offices with competitive salary.
Start date: September 2017.
The Investment 2020 Training Programme includes:
- Induction training
- A programme of events throughout your contract at one of the member firm’s offices
- Opportunity to start a foundation qualification with the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI)
- Regular feedback from your HR and/or line manager
- Access to Investment 2020 on line resources including training and careers information
More information on Investment 2020 can be found at www.investment2020.org.uk
Provide a range of support activities to assist a team of 12 Client Management professionals. The team are responsible for providing the highest level of service and management for a diverse client base. Activities will include:
- Client Reporting – prepare regular and adhoc reporting covering investment performance, portfolio trading and valuation.
- Data Analysis – prepare internal reporting from information contained in the Client Management system (SalesForce)
- Management Information – provide support to the Head of Client Management in the collation and preparation of a range of management reporting covering client service performance metrics
- Invoices – Support in the review of invoices and rebates
- Procedures – Contribute to developing and maintaining appropriate procedures to ensure client regulatory and contractual deliverables are met
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder may be required to perform other duties assigned by his/her manager from time to time so long as such duties are within the scope and ability of the job holder.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills are required and a keen ability to learn and has the ability to work as part of a team.
- Confident, self-assured, assertive and friendly.
- Adaptable and achievement orientated.
- High level of competence of Word, Excel and Power Point
- Standard Grades 1-3 and ideally a minimum of 3 Highers or equivalent.
How to ApplyApplicants should email a CV and covering letter with a short personal statement to: email@example.com
Apply for this Job
192 total views, 5 today