Apprenticeship Junior Accounts Assistant Apprentice
Junior Accounts Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £138.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-05-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014465
Kick-start your career in Business Administration by gaining skills that will help you build towards your future career goals! Take advantage of a structured learning journey enabling you to succeed.
Launched in 2000, our client are a ‘Top of the League’ acquisition / sales outsourcer that exceeds customer targets, reduces risk and drives exceptional return on investment for clients in many sectors.
They have over 250 employees based at their Glasgow City Centre office and generate over a 150,000 sales a year on behalf of clients in the Utility, Telecommunications and Charity sectors.
- Using sage accounting package
- Processing invoices and dealing with suppliers
- Maintaining accurate records via input to database and spreadsheets
- Scanning, filling and dealing with mail
- Answering calls and emails
- General admin duties as when required by management
- High attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
432 total views, 1 today