Apprenticeship IT Support Technician Apprentice
IT Support Technician Apprentice
Salary: £201.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-04
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015708
An award winning, technology led, credit management business delivering customer resolution services on behalf of our clients from the UK banking, Utility and consumer credit sectors.
They are universally regarded as the UK’s leading credit management and recovery group.
Their clients include some of the UK’s largest blue chip organisations, spanning banking and finance, utilities as well as debt purchasers and other debt recovery agencies. They have unrivalled experience, across an altogether wider range of recovery channels.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly Checks (Mainly Daily Checks at start)
- HelpDesk – Monitor tickets and deal with 1st Line issues with escalation to 2nd & 3rd Line if required.
- Assist Office & Remote staff with any issues, these can include:
- Remote Support for Agent Mobiles
- On Site Support for Office Staff
- Office Equipment Support, Printers etc.
- Maintaining Documents i.e. Keeping Asset Register up to date when equipment changes hands, updating configuration documents when staff join or leave the company etc.
The successful candidate will have a passion for IT and for learning, coupled with strong communication skills. You must be highly motivated with a strong desire to maintain and deliver systems at the highest standard.
The following skills are essential for this role:
- Good Communication
- Good Customer Service
- Well Presented
- Ability to work well with a team oriented approach to problem solving.
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively with a high level of attention to detail.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 7.00am – 3.30pm or 10.00am – 6.00pm Shift Pattern
- every other Saturday 9.00am – 2.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
49 total views, 1 today