Apprenticeship IT Support Technical Apprentice
IT Support Technical Apprentice
Salary: £144.38 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-08
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010398
Are you dreaming of a role with exciting prospects within IT? Do you want to work at the forefront of technology? If you have a passion for customer service, then apply now!
You will be working for…
A company with a leading cloud based platform providing access from anywhere, focusing on usability and customer experience, and they are looking for a highly motivated apprentice to join their busy helpdesk team where there are fantastic opportunities for progression in the future.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Answering 1st line support calls coming into the business regarding a variety of software and hardware problems
- Identifying and solving minor hardware and software problems
- Logging, triaging and escalating customer issues
- Playing a key role in the support of customers providing first class customer service at all times
- Monitoring the IT Support mailbox
Starts with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.
You will gain a Diploma for Information Technology & Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6 plus MCP in Windows 7/8 Configuration and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in IT.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will have…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for IT
- An eagerness to learn and develop
- 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
There are fantastic career progression prospects within this company.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programs are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
226 total views, 2 today