Apprenticeship IT Support Apprentice
IT Support Apprentice
Salary: £173.25 – £250.12 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-30
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015361
You would be joining a friendly team of IT specialists who get a kick out of making a difference to their clients businesses.
Their clients range from professional services through to leisure and construction. They have office locations which allow us to respond to all our clients’ needs all across the UK.
This 2-year apprenticeship will primarily be focused around IT support and facilitating clients’ needs as first line support. As you grow and develop, you will take on more complex and higher level of IT support – taking into 2nd and possibly 3rd line support.
- Support any IT requests that come in from the wider IT team and client base
- Monitor all tickets raised and ensure proper and efficient work is carried out to deadline
- You will get the opportunity to go on site with more experienced members of the team throughout your apprenticeship to understand and learn what goes into onsite support.
- In the 2nd year of your apprenticeship you will undertake a qualification in Cyber Security, as the client is growing their Cyber projects and will become a prominent feature in the next 12 months, so having an understanding or interest in this field.
- Team player
- Passionate about IT
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of IT terminology
- Ability to multi task.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.30pm
- 35 hours
- £9000 – £13000 depending on age and experience
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
103 total views, 2 today