Apprenticeship IT Support Apprentice
IT Support Apprentice
Salary: £262.50 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-17
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011130
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic to provide day to day support to IT users – be it desktop support, helpdesk or otherwise. You will be a key point of contact for problem solving and troubleshooting incidents.
You will be working for one of the UKs largest business water retailers serving employees UK wide.
Responsibilities of the IT Apprentice
- Providing desktop support to all users on a day to day basis
- Work closely with the IT manager in on-going projects
- Assist users with password resets and account unlocking
- Set-up and configuration of workstations
- Enforce several IT policies and ensure they are adhered to
- Monitor and maintain all systems (Workstations, Mobile Devices, Servers)
- Set-up of user accounts, permissions and VOIP phones.
Requirements of the IT Apprentice
- Customer engagement skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- You will have a good understanding of technology and be willing to take on challenges and projects that will test and develop you
- An appreciation for things going on around you in what is a professional environment and have the need to react quickly.
- A passion and enthusiasm for IT
- You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
How to Apply
196 total views, 8 today