Apprenticeship IT Support Apprentice
IT Support Apprentice
Salary: £307.88 – £346.13 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-29
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014193
Get involved with the world’s fastest expanding industry. Work in Tech. Apply now!
TVSquared is the most accurate, same-day television attribution platform in the industry. Delivering improved campaign performance for advertisers, our platform enables any brand or agency to increase ROI and proactively improve the performance of TV advertising campaigns. More than 600 brands, agencies and networks across 58 countries use TVSquared’ s platform to improve TV performance by up to 80%. Headquartered in Edinburgh, TVSquared is an exciting, fast-growing multi-national company with offices in London, New York and Los Angeles. Our employees make up the best and brightest in business, media, advertising and technology – and because the company is expanding at a rapid pace, we are looking for the most passionate and dedicated people to join our team.
- Setting up new starters with as part of the onboarding process, including arranging correct access to relevant systems and training on use of new equipment
- Keep track of the flow of equipment in and out for starters and leavers, keeping an audited list up to date, report this information when requested
- Being the first point of contact for user queries, diagnosing and solving hardware and software issue
- Evaluating software
- Escalate more serious or complex issues to the relevant person where necessary
- Installing and configuring computer systems from a range of vendors
- Testing networking equipment
- Updating process documentation
- Up to date with computer equipment and the latest technology, including Data and Infrastructure security
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is able to articulate themselves well and stay calm under pressure
- Keenness to continuously learn and develop new skills
- Good problem-solving skills together with analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and open to new challenges.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9 – 5.30pm
- Mon – Fri
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
776 total views, 1 today