Apprenticeship IT Support Analyst Apprenticeship
IT Support Analyst Apprenticeship
Salary: £298.12 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-31
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010628
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A Multi National Defence organisation.
Here you will be working in a large enterprise environment of approximately 3000 users, and will be responsible for logging all interactions with the client at all levels via telephone and e-mail, as well as providing remote first-line support in a mixed Windows/Exchange environment.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Working under pressure
- Logging and categorising customer interactions concisely and efficiently, while taking ownership and following these up to completion
- Dealing with Administration of User Accounts using Active Directory
- First line, remote troubleshooting and first time fixing when possible
- Dealing with Key technologies: Exchange 2010, Office 2010, Windows 7, Citrix XenApp
Starts with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.
You will gain a Diploma for Information Technology & Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6 plus MCP in Windows 7/8 Configuration and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in IT.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will have…
- Background knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
- Working technical knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7/10 in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Confidence, enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service and telephone skills
- 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5.30 pm with opportunity for early finish on Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programs are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
289 total views, 7 today