Apprenticeship IT Support Analyst Apprentice
IT Support Analyst Apprentice
Salary: £138.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-04
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015703
Kick-start your career in Business Administration by gaining skills that will help you build towards your future career goals! Take advantage of a structured learning journey enabling you to succeed.
Launched in 2000, our client are a ‘Top of the League’ acquisition / sales outsourcer that exceeds customer targets, reduces risk and drives exceptional return on investment for clients in many sectors.
They have over 250 employees based at their Glasgow City Centre office and generate over a 150,000 sales a year on behalf of clients in the Utility, Telecommunications and Charity sectors.
Currently seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to work in the IT department of one of Scotland top call centres based in Glasgow City Centre.
- Daily reporting on business sales figures and building reports via IT system
- Identify the data requirements of the business and other ad hoc reporting as when required
- Provide IT helpdesk support to the business in order to resolve technical problems encountered in the operation of hardware and software.
- First line technical support for users
- Perform diagnostic tests, modifications or repairs
- Install maintain and support a variety of desktop, laptop, network hardware and software systems within the company if and when required;
- Monitor helpdesk calls and logs and take appropriate action to ensure satisfactory response
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Wide IT knowledge as demonstrated by relevant qualifications
- A quick learner who responds well to new tasks
- Well organised and able to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Dependable, self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- Good team player who can work productively with colleagues
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Salary + £100 per month attendance bonus
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
53 total views, 3 today