Apprenticeship IT Software Apprentice
IT Software Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 – £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-23
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015882
The position of Apprentice Technical Support Engineer is available immediately and is based within the Technical Support Team in Dalgety Bay.
Exterity’s Technical Support Team is based in the company’s headquarters in Dalgety Bay, Fife. The team provides global post-sales support to Exterity’s network of partners (resellers and distributors). Together with the broader support team including Solutions Consultants based around the world, the team also assists the global sales team with pre-sales technical enquiries.
Exterity is committed to finding, developing, and retaining an innovative, creative and diverse group of talented and dedicated professionals.
Currently seeking an ambitious individual with a keen interest in IT for an IT Software Apprenticeship position with a professional and dynamic company based in Dalgety Bay
The candidates will have at least 5 National 5, including Maths and English and excited to begin an IT Software career.
- Create and learn how to conjure up an interface.
- You will be working at the heart of the web interface team.
- You will be required to carry out additional duties as required by the business
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Conversant with modern technology.
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills.
- Academic achievement is great, but we want people with the right motivation, self-learning is a great skill and you’ll need it as our world is always changing.
- An enthusiastic employee with ambition, strong work ethic and can work well in a team environment.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
- £10,000 – £12,000 per annum
- The opportunity to join a professional and well-established company.
- The rewards of you apprenticeship will be many, but the best reward is seeing your creation making a difference somewhere around the globe.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
105 total views, 1 today