Apprenticeship IT Service Desk Apprentice
IT Service Desk Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 – £269.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-17
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015833
Excellent opportunity to join a creative, professional and well-established company.
Our client is currently seeking an ambitious individual with a keen interest in IT for an IT Service Desk Apprenticeship position with a professional, creative and dynamic company based in Edinburgh.
The candidates will have at least 5 National 5, including Maths and English and excited to begin an IT Service Desk career.
- Logging, prioritising, and tracking Service desk calls
- Investigating, troubleshooting, and resolving calls
- Providing updates to users on progress of calls
- User accounts: Set up and management of various user accounts
- Mail sweeping: Review and release quarantined emails
- Support of remote homeworker installations
- Documentation: Creating and maintaining Service Desk documentation
- Network: Occasional patching of telephone and network points
- Any additional duties as required by the business
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Conversant with modern technology.
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic employee with ambition, strong work ethic and can work well in a team environment.
- Open to new ideas with the willingness to learn.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Desirable would be someone with a good knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 OS and MS Office 365 applications.
- Any Citrix Administration experience would also be extremely desirable.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 37 hours per week
- £10,000 – £14,000 per annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
81 total views, 1 today