Apprenticeship IT Service Desk Apprentice
IT Service Desk Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016134
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills for an IT Service Desk Apprenticeship position to join a young, creative and dynamic company based in East Lothian.
The candidates will have at least 5 National 5, including Maths and English and excited to begin a career in IT Systems and Networking.
• Answering telephone calls from customers and trying to assist them where possible
• Logging, prioritising, and tracking Service desk calls
• Investigating, troubleshooting, and resolving calls
• Escalating calls to relevant team if not able to resolve at first point of contact
• Continuously monitor delivery to make sure the customer receives an excellent service.
• Treats all clients with respect.
• Pro-active self-starter.
• Must have a driver’s license (due to location).
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Conversant with modern technology.
• High attention to detail with problem solving skills.
• Enthusiastic employee with ambition, strong work ethic and can work well in a team environment.
• Open to new ideas with the willingness to learn.
No Qualifications required.
Should you be interested in this vacancy, please click Apply.
- Monday – Friday
- 9:00am – 5:30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
46 total views, 2 today