Apprenticeship IT Service Desk Analyst
IT Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £298.12 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-24
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015892
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work as an IT apprentice for a long standing company with an enviable success story and reputable name in the market. Apply now to start your IT career!
You will be working for…
A leading provider of added value distributions and marketing services to the newspaper and magazine supply chain.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Our client is a world class logistics company which works across a variety of sectors offering a range of logistical services – driving over 135,500 miles every day and delivering over 110 million units per year!
They are now offering a fantastic opportunity to join a world class logistics business and start an exciting career in IT.
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring incident and requests are logged, tracked, resolved and measured within the given SLA’s, whilst ensuring adherence to ITIL processes.
Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader
- Management of individual work queues
- Ensuring all tickets are logged and tracked in the service management platform, service now.
- Ensuring the correct priority is given to incidents
- Excellent telephone manner & customer service skills
- Creating and sharing of knowledge documents
- Ability to problem solve
- Fulfilling order requests
- Ability to work within a team environment & independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- Participation in ad hoc project work
- Ensuring all P1 incidents follow incident management process
- Ensuring service catalogue is kept up to date
- Participation in team meetings
- Participate in regular 1:1 meeting with Team Leader
- ITIL Foundation certified preferred but not essential
- Responsible for personal development including keeping up to date with all training material provided and ensuring training is reflected in the skills matrix.
- Ensuring process are executed to the set targets and SLA’s
- Ensuring the CMDB is updated with all adds moves and changes
- Passion for IT
- Positive can do attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday -Friday
- 9.00am -5.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
80 total views, 1 today