Apprenticeship IT Networking Apprentice
IT Networking Apprentice
Salary: £259.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013845
The company is looking to recruit an individual who is passionate about IT and give them the opportunity to develop in a fantastic company. With a history of developing apprentices this really is a fantastic company to work!
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a fantastic Solicitors, just walking distance from the City Centre of Glasgow.
- Handle and record all service requests via telephone, e-mail and web interface
- Initial assessment of service request and attempt at resolution and/or escalations to second line or third party support, based on agreed service levels
- Monitor and escalate, as required, all service requests according to agreed service levels
- Keep users informed on the status of service requests, retaining ownership of the requests until they are closed
- Required to be confident, enthusiastic and possess excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Logging and categorising customer interactions concisely and efficiently, while taking ownership and following these up to completion.
- Administration of User Accounts using Active Directory.
- First line, remote troubleshooting and first time fix when possible. Key technologies: Exchange 2010, Office 2010, Windows 7, Citrix XenApp.
- The candidate will have a minimum of 5 Standard Grade/National 5s at Level 3 or above including Maths and English.
Benefits (Additional Information):
- Staff Pension
- Dental Insurance
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
73 total views, 3 today