Apprenticeship IT Customer Support Apprentice
IT Customer Support Apprentice
Salary: £187.50 – £225.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-03
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014825
This is a brilliant IT apprenticeship opportunity to join a company that offers developmental opportunities to all their staff members. Apply now and don’t delay!
You will be working for…
A Global software company who have been developing software and services for not-for-profit organisations for over 30 years. It is a great market to work in and they are immensely proud that their expertise is helping over 27,000 customers accomplish their missions. They are committed to developing the careers of their employees, in all professions, through learning and mentoring programmes. And they do it all in an environment that values teamwork, diversity and philanthropy.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
- Working with customers to understand technical challenges and proficiency. Identifying and effectively communicating solutions to address customer needs through chat support sessions and e-mail.
- Collaboration within team to promote excellence in customer support, share ideas and knowledge, and contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Management of on-going resolution scenarios to ensure timely response and appropriate prioritization.
- Maintenance of internal data and systems to reflect customer interaction history. Keep abreast of changes in not- for-profit market that impact our customers
- Escalating complex or mission-critical scenario’s through to our senior support personnel.
- The Customer Support Apprentice is appointed by and reports to the Customer Support Team Lead. Effective performance requires development and maintenance of open and effective relationships with the Support colleagues as well as management.
- Full training in all areas will be provided.
- Disciplined time-management skills and the ability to prioritise and troubleshoot multiple issues.
- We will require a person who has excellent communication and organisational skills. They must be driven to support customer satisfaction at the highest levels.
Knowledge & Skills: –
- Must be proficient in electronic communication, such as email and instant messaging.
- Must have strong technical aptitude and ability to learn quickly.
- Exceptional written communication as well as demonstrable platform skills.
- Proven desire to learn new software and technologies, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Strong work ethic – proven ability to “go above and beyond”
- Positive attitude and the ability to stay flexible in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Drive to solve problems efficiently and creatively on your own after the completion of initial training.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am – 5:30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
97 total views, 1 today