Apprenticeship IT Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 – £250.12 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-27
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011262
This is a dynamic IT solutions provider focussed on the business success of our clients. We use best of class technologies to deliver solutions that address business application delivery, information access and data security.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to pursue an IT career via a vocational route. As well as gaining a diploma and IT accreditations, you will gain valuable work experience in a business environment, a competitive salary and the opportunity to learn new skills and start a rewarding career.
You will be part of a small, highly skilled team and your role will be to provide first line technical administration and support for the company. Key responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact between customers and IT which includes first line investigation and diagnosis of incidents and request handling.
- Delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure systems are managed to the satisfaction of the business
- Supporting Microsoft and Citrix technologies
- A passion for technology and learning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent team working skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- A real “can do” and professional attitude
- Prior experience of hardware and we will provide training on both Microsoft and Citrix technologies
- A minimum of 5 x National 5’s (or equivalent ) at C and above including Maths and English
Daily working hours – Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
- Having a drivers licence would be advantageous, however not essential
Benefits/ Other Important Information
- This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start a very rewarding career in IT and earn whilst you learn
- You will have the opportunity to gain valuable industry certification
How to Apply
195 total views, 5 today