Apprenticeship Insurance Administration Apprentice
Insurance Administration Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-24
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011214
We are currently looking for an Insurance Administration Apprentice to work for a company that can trace its insurance roots back over a century. They provide professional insurance advice on all aspects of insurance right across both Commercial and Personal sectors. This company prides itself on providing bespoke services to all clients focusing on individual needs and requirements.
We are a very well established organisation with a wealth of knowledge within the insurance sector, where you will have excellent career options on completion of apprenticeship.You would be joining a very friendly and approachable team over 3 offices within Scotland where you will be welcomed into the team and supported at every step in your apprenticeship journey.
Responsibilities of the Insurance Administration Apprentice:
- Reception duties to include meeting and greeting any visitors to the Edinburgh office
- Answering incoming calls, taking detailed messages and transferring calls
- Ordering stationary and other office consumables
- Opening incoming mail and distributing around the office
- Franking outgoing mail
- Updating internal systems with client’s details
- Email marketing campaigns to client base
Requirements of the Insurance Administration Apprentice:
- First rate communication skills
- Good IT skills
- High level of accuracy
- An interest in Insurance would be most beneficial
- Successful candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
SQA Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration (equivalent of working at Advanced Higher/HNC level)
Salary and benefits:
Starting salary for this position is £12000 per annum.
How to Apply
155 total views, 3 today