Apprenticeship ICT Support Apprentice
ICT Support Apprentice
Salary: £163.12 – £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2019-05-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00018017
Currently seeking an outgoing and forward thinking person with a willingness to learn for an apprenticeship at a housing association in the heart of Glasgow. Someone who is IT proficient with strong communication skills is the ideal candidate for this role.
This apprenticeship will work you towards your SCQF level 6 in IT Systems and Networking
- Provide 1st line desktop and network support across a broad range of IT subjects.
- Working with users on a one to one basis to diagnose the issue, identify a solution and implement effectively
- Monitor, resolve and update IT fault ticketing system. Escalate as required.
- Set up new IT hardware and software for new and existing staff members, including telephones, printing facilities, password etc.
- Complete and maintain IT inventory checks on IT software and hardware
- Work with our preferred IT partners to ensure all software and hardware is kept up to date.
- Support the ICT Manager and IT Officer in project based IT tasks
- Monitor and complete audit/testing on key IT and telecommunications hardware and software on a regular basis
- Work on ICT projects to identify issues, solve problems and roll out key solutions
- Provide support to Intranet development and maintenance thereafter
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- Creative, innovative and collaborative
- Outward looking, seeking ways to continuously improve and learn
- A passion for excellence
- Drive, determination and personal resilience
- Strong commitment to the ethos and values of the Clyde Valley Group and the social housing sector, including principles of involvement, equality and social justice
- Monday – Thursday 9-5pm Friday 9-4.30pm
- Meets national minimum wage for age
- On site gym facility/bicycle use
- Staff uniform
- Healthy Working Lives Accredited Employer
- 20 days annual leave and 15 public holidays!
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
70 total views, 4 today